Tools and Materials: Sculpy, Cernit, Polymer Clays, Firmo, Promat,
Porcelain, Resin, Magic Sculp,
See Also: Index, Doll Sculptors, Organizations,Galleries, Publications, Collecting,Resource Sites
Resources: Suppliers,Manufacturing, Marketing, Books, Classes, Videos, Doll Shops
Doll Sculptors - Suppliers
- Betty Bailey - About the Sculptor - Betty Bailey has been designing and sculpting dolls since 1981. She sold her limited editions until 1990. She and her son David developed Lincoln Mold Company, Inc. in 1993 marketing Betty Bailey Original Doll Molds and Doll Clothing Patterns. See: Victorian Doll Clothing Patterns, Front Porch Collection, Civil War Era, patterns to fit American Girl Dolls, In the Media, Links. Contact: MrLincoln@Springmail.com or 515-266-6432 in Des Moines, Iowa, USA.
- Creative Paperclay® Company http://www.paperclay.com Supplier of Paperclay® email@example.com
- CR's Crafts
Supplier of Eyes, Wigs, etc.
- Regina Edmonds, Push Molds for Polymer Clay - Creative Originals by Regina Edmonds - Make angels, fairies and rag dolls using push molds and polymer clay.
East, fast and fun. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-361-0119
- Factory Direct Craft SupplyCraft supplies at discount
prices. Doll glasses, hair, hats, ribbon, floral, laces ,doll stands & cones, doilies & much more. See: Dolls, Doll Accessories, Doll
Cones, Doll Glasses, Doll
Hair, Doll Hats, Doll
Stands, or check out our table of contents for all your
craft needs. Visit our website at www.factorydirectcraft.com/ or phone 1-800-252-5223
- National Artcraft - http://www.nationalartcraft.com/ Supplier of Cernit, Eyes, Wigs, Tools, etc. Contact email@example.com
- Ohio Ceramics - http://www.ohioceramic.com/html/news.html
Kilns, potters wheels, colors, brushes, tools, bisque, moist clays, porcelain and earthenware slip.--very nice people to
deal with. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perfect Touch Tools - http://www.perfect-touch.com/page15.html
Hand crafted sculpting tools. email@example.com
- Seeley's - http://www.seeleys.com/ Supplier of various
sculpting supplies. Seeleys@aol.com
- Tallina's - http://www.dollsupply.com/ Supplier of
Eyes, Wigs, etc. Antina@dollsupply.com
- The World of Mohair - http://members.aol.com/SDKneir/index.htm
Mohair Supplier for original wigs. SDKneir@aol.com
- Tom Banwell Designs - http://www.lumicast.com/ Mold
maker and offers production in Lumicast® resin. Tom@lumicast.com
- Magic Sculp the two-part epoxy putty specifically designed to meet
the needs of modelers, crafters and sculptors alike. Its grain structure is finer than any other product available and
will not shrink or crack even when formed in large structures. It can be shaped by hand or with modeling tools, sanded,
carved, painted; you can attack it with a grinding tool and the cured material will not break apart or loose its shape.
Magic Sculp will cure at room temperature. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Gallery!!
- Mimi's Dollmaker's Paradise This website by Gloria J. (Mimi) Winer has
some great material. She says, "Our web site has been organized to give you as much information about sources and
as much help with techniques as possible." Mimi's Techbook Mimi's Handbook Mimi's
SourceBook for Dollmakers and Crafters and others!
- Doll Making Video Series -
Louis Goldstein Sculpting A Child’s Head/Mold Making, Sculpting Hands and Feet, Sculpting a Fashion Doll/Mold
Making, Sculpting One of A Kind Dolls in Cernit or Sculpey, Sculpting the Full Body, Sculpting Miniature Dolls, Brand
New! Sculpting Fantastic Features.
- Mindstorm, Inc : Master
Dollmakers Video Series Master Dollmakers Polymer
Clays Master Miniaturists
- Guideline: Caring for Dolls & Toys "A few references for the care and repair of Dolls and Toys" American Institute for Conservation Home Page