Keywords: Cold Casting Techniques, moldmaking, casting, ceramics, porcelain, hydrocast, hydrostone, cement, resins, plasters, concrete, hydrocal.
Keywords: Injection molding, diecasting industry, diecast molds, contract pattern, thermoplastic design, mold-making industries, mold making,
(molds or "mold making") and porcelain
- Custom mold making - frequently asked questions. Master Sargent Molds
- Bell Ceramics
- Tom Banwell Designs -- Do It Yourself
- All Fired Up - Custom Molds
- Our molds speak for themselves, through our satisfied customers. Some of those include: professional porcelain doll sculptors, a series of special commission pieces for a limited edition release of reproductions from the NY Museum of Modern Art, commemorative designs for mass market and one of a kind molds for newer artists.
- Ceramic Molds Shows Colors Glazes Kilns Seminars all Ceramics
- Hammill & Gillespie
- Hammill & Gillespie manufactures, imports, exports and supplies quality raw materials to a broad range of industry, following a tradition established by James Hammill in 1848. H&G represents the leading international manufacturers of clays, feldspars, silicas and carbonates, and we manufacture specialty mineral products to meet the most varied and demanding requirements of industry. We do not, however, carry USP or Food Grade products.
- Hammill & Gillespie is headquartered in Livingston, NJ with a primary import/export terminal at Port Newark and with raw material and manufacturing sites throughout the country.
- Different Clays for Different Processes